Education and Government
ion is your education and government PIaaS specialist
As a Ricoh Official Business Partner, and education and government specialist, the team at ion smart business solutions can efficiently and cost effectively manage all your print and document management services through the Queensland Government’s Standing Offer Arrangement (SOA) for the delivery of Print and Imaging as a Service (PIaaS).
PIaaS is an end-to-end solution offering Queensland Government departments and government-funded organisations, including schools and universities, the ability to print, copy, scan, and/or fax documents without having to own or lease any of the equipment or associated software supplied under this arrangement. The service involves the provisioning of hardware and software, consumables and maintenance and print management services.
Not only do we make it easy, we also tend to deliver significant financial benefits by using our three decades of experience and expertise to appropriately manage and optimise all costs associated with these services.
What does this mean for you?
- Whether you are mid-contract or looking to explore your options, ion can offer you an all-inclusive, customised agreement to deliver print, copy, scan and fax services, based on your unique needs – it’s obligation free so let us show you what we can do!
- You can access the latest range of industry leading Ricoh business printers, photocopiers, interactive smart whiteboards, visitor management systems and more, offering one integrated solution to manage all your smart business needs
- We can provide a number of useful tools and reporting to help you manage and measure your environmental impact
- There is no need for you to individually own or lease any of the equipment or associated software you need
- We offer seamless transition to your new suite of products – it’s what we do every day and it’s what our clients love about us!
- As an ion client, you can access exceptional technical support and customer service with impressive break-fix response times
Set up and manage contract and supplier profiles in minutes, record key contracts, when the contract expires, and which location within your organisation the contract applies to.
Ensure records are accurate and up-to-date by providing your contractors access to your Service Provider Portal to manage their information and upload documents.
You control what information your service providers can see, what they can edit, and what is entirely hidden from them.
- Keep track of contractor qualifications, insurances and sign-ins.
- Service provider portal
Inductions & eLearning
- Expiry & Renewal Alerts
- Take control of your workplace
Talk to the meeting and workspace specialists about cloud-based visitor management solutions.